Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Your Special Golden April Calendar

Meet Angel the April Calendar 
Girl
Angel
For some dogs, the journey to a forever home is a long one, with lots of false starts and wrong turns.  Angel was one of those dogs.  She came to Arizona Golden Retriever Connection with lots of energy, a loving heart, and very little expectations.  But AZGRC, along with foster Mom Shirley and foster Dad Walt were determined that Angel would indeed find her forever home.  After all, maybe the third (or was it the fourth or fifth time) would be the charm!
Just a few miles away from Angel’s foster home, an eleven-year-old Golden named Sunny had recently crossed the Rainbow Bridge, leaving her grieving mom Kathy without a dog to care for. Since Kathy’s previous Golden was a rescue, she knew how wonderful it is to give a home to an unwanted dog.  When Kathy heard about Angel, she thought this just might be the Golden for her.  She arranged for a meeting.
“When my foster mom took me to my new home, I liked it right away.  There was a nice backyard and I saw lots of birds.  There was a hole in one of the doors, and it had a flap that let me go outside and come back inside whenever I pleased.  Best of all there was a basket of toys, just for me!  The lady who greeted me was very nice and sure seemed to like me.  I hope I can stay for a very long time, maybe even forever.”
Angel and Kathy have now been together for several months.  Angel loves her walks and enjoys watching the birds in the backyard.  Kathy loves having the companionship of another happy Golden.  It seems that at long last, Angel is truly home.
***********************************************************
Easter is April 5th


Your Golden may want to eat your Easter Candy and chocolate.
Chocolate and Easter plants can be dangerous to their sensitive stomachs. 
**********************************************

AZGRC DUCK & DECANTER
TAX DAY GET TOGETHER
Saturday, April 11, 2015

1651 East Camelback Rd, Phoenix
11 - 1 PM


R.S.V.P. by 4/10
events@azgrc.org
***************************************************************

April 15th TAX Day


LAST DAY FOR YOUR GOLDEN PHOTOS


GOLDENS FOR GOLDEN SPONSORSHIP
Show Your Pet's Smile in AZGRC's 2016 Calendar
2015 Golden Friends Page
CLICK HERE
For Details

No comments: